Veterans United Home Loans constantly strives to be the strongest, most knowledgeable VA loan team in the country, and so far that seems to be working out pretty well for us. Our borrowers have served our fine country with honor, and the very least we can do is find the right loan for their needs. We are a dedicated provider of VA home loans, we are the best, and we deliver results with integrity.
An Assistant Loan Officer helps Veterans and Active Duty service members in getting started with their VA Loan. They are often the first point of contact for borrowers. Together the Loan Officer and Assistant Loan Officer make up an epic team that could be considered superhero caliber.
- Calling leads, collecting borrower financial and credit information.
- Processing borrower credit information through online approval system.
- Analyzing borrower credit for pre-approval or denial of loan applications.
- Educating borrowers on the loan process, risks and benefits of loan alternatives and types of loan programs that best meet their needs.
- Requesting and gathering all loan documentation including borrowers' income and asset information.
Necessary Skills: Superior organization skills, ability to multi-task, a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience.
- The ability to not only survive, but also thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Experience working on a power team.
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military Friendly employer
Veterans United Home Loans - 13 months ago
Veterans United Home Loans is the nation's largest dedicated provider of VA Loans — dedicated to making the American dream of home...