Full time 40 hours per week. Additional hours may be required as situations may dictate. Actual hours and workdays may vary depending upon the demands of the season, staffing and unanticipated circumstances.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience of not less than 2 years in the Homeowners Association property management field.
- Proficient in using software programs such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel primarily).
- Experience in customer service operations with the ability to resolve customer service complaints.
- Ability to make responsible decisions using skillful judgment in an expedient manner, with limited assistance.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing to homeowners, staff members and management.
- Ability to create accurate and timely Minutes of Association, Board or committee meetings.
- Ability to maintain a positive, cooperative, business working relationship with staff members, board members and homeowners.
- Ability to take direction yet work with limited supervision.
- Ability to be detailed, thorough, organized and possesses neat work habits.
- Experience with management and will supervise Customer Service, and Accounting Assistant.
- In the absence of the General Manager, supervises the Management Team
- Be familiar with all rules and regulations.
- Answer after hour’s emergency calls, as requested by the General Manager.
- Responsible for primary communications to the community using e-blasts, maintenance of the website and web portal, and assisting with the newsletter.
- Responsible for supporting the company’s goals through maximum effort in assisting the General Manager in carrying out all daily functions of the Association, adhering to the established procedures and maintaining quality relations with Homeowners and Guests.
EFFECTIVE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – ADMINISTRATION
- As backup support, answer phone and identify yourself to caller and either direct phone calls to appropriate staff person or assist caller depending upon the nature of the call. Take messages for other staff as necessary.
- Provide backup Customer Service by taking service requests, suggestions and complaints and forwarding to the appropriate department.
- Interact with and be able to answer Homeowners’ and Guests’ questions on the operations of the Association including, but not limited to, Rules and Regulations and facility maintenance information.
- In the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager will make the necessary decisions needed to complete daily administrative functions of the Associations.
- Prepare draft meeting agendas for Association, Board of Directors’ and committee meetings and distribute all final meeting materials.
- Attend Association, Board of Directors’ and committee meetings, as directed. Prepare minutes of each meeting for review and approval by the respective group.
- Prepare general correspondence as requested by the General Manager.
- Responsible to coordinate all bulk mailing.
- Responsible for maintenance of homeowner addresses and change of information/ownership in electronic distribution databases.
- Maintain Homeowner files and Association business files, including filing of paperwork and year end file set up.
- Responsible to maintain posting of current information on the Association website, including but not limited to approved meeting minutes, monthly financials, eblasts sent out, newsletters, etc.
- Generate correspondence to homeowners, as needed, including notices of hearings and hearing decisions.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Working without supervision, assist General Manager in any and all administrative functions as requested.
- Become familiar with all operations, common areas, buildings and facilities.
- Provide back up for work order system management to ensure accurate processing and closing of work orders.
- Running errands, as necessary, for Association business.
The demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the functions of this job. Frequent stooping, standing, walking, sitting and reaching are required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions of this job. The employee must have the:
- Ability to move 15 pounds of force frequently and 20 pounds of force occasionally.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to keyboard and work on the computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate necessary equipment and visually interpret data.
- Possess a valid California driver’s license.
- Ability to operate a golf cart in a safe manner.
- Ability to walk for long periods of time in different environmental elements. Outside environment elements, mostly, walking in desert temperatures, where in the summer temperatures can reach 120 degrees.
TevisHR - 19 months ago