The primary responsibility of the Assistant Manager of Premium Player Events is to manage the strategic planning process of high-end table games special events as well as develop, implement, and execute all formalized Premium Player events on behalf of the Venetian and the Palazzo. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and The Venetian and The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino’s policies, practices, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain event calendar on a rolling 12-month basis.
- Utilize database analytics to ensure accuracy of offers to high-end players. Effectively identify the difference between play and credit line when sending invites and ensure that top customers are identified and appropriate offers are made.
- Help to oversee the development of all Table Games Special Event pro-formas to ensure that all events are profitable. Constantly review the current pro forma process, looking to identify opportunities for improvement or variances to pro forma expectations.
- Coordinate with International and Asian Marketing teams ensuring that input has been given by International teams prior to event approval.
- Liaise between Financial Planning, Direct Mail, Advertising, Low-end/Slot team, and Special Events Operations team to ensure consistency, full disclosure of information, cross-over events participation, and direction
- During qualifying periods, ensure that data is run and reviewed prior to delivery to Special Events.
- Create analytical post-event profiles beyond post-mortem performance provided by Finance and identify trends, opportunities, and challenges for future planning.
- In cooperation with property sponsorship and entertainment initiatives, review potential opportunities, analyze ROI, and make recommendations for involvement to Casino Marketing management.
- Assist the Manager of Premium Player Programs in the development of strategic plans, budgets, forecasts, ad hoc analysis, and the building of financial models as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Delegate tasks and department assignments or projects, meeting deadlines related to those assignments. Focus on achieving the goals or objectives of the department using available resources (staff and budgetary). Evaluate the schedule or timelines related to the completion of assignments, while maintaining service and/or product quality.
Develop staff skills to enhance department effectiveness and manage resources to eliminate excess cost or unnecessary expenditures.
Venetian - 2 years ago