About the position:
Our Store Managers are held accountable for providing our customers with a superior level of customer service, overseeing store operations and store personnel with meeting company standards, maximizing sales and achieving both payroll and sales goals. They will be proficient in opening and closing store procedures, shift changes, daily bank deposits, cash handling and loss prevention procedures; responsible for balancing, verifying, and maintaining store funds and keeping cash drawers low. Store Managers work six days a week, and rotate between days and nights (days 5:30 am- 2:30 pm and nights 2:30 pm – midnight).
What are we looking for?
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ideal applicants will be looking to work a flexible schedule on day shift and/or night shift, weekends and holidays in order to meet our customer’s needs.
- Previous experience in a role where customer service is a high priority similar to this is preferred.
- Ability to operate a cash register required. Previous experience is preferred.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to ten hours a day and lift as much as 50 pounds required.
- Ability to use a calculator and telephone required.
- Experience with a computer including company intranet, Microsoft office products and internet and inventory systems preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with all levels of an organization as well as both internal and external customers
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Must be able to handle cash and do basic math
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives.
Apply online for a career opportunity at www.weigels.com.
At Weigel's our success is our people; from the beginning our business was...