Assist in management of Supported Living Program.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Assume supervision of program in
Program Manager's absence
- Assist in screening and selection of referrals in cooperation with Program Manager
- Assist in development of Individual Service Plan and implementation of services
- Provide direct service in areas such
as medication administration, transportation, money management, daily living skills, and behavior management, etc.
- Act as a consultant to assess both physical and mental
health care facilities to help meet the needs of individuals
- Submit monthly documentation, including contact sheets and monthly reports to Program Manager
- Ensure individual's records are current and in compliance with internal auditing procedures
- Assist with supervision of Case Workers, including recommendation of hiring and termination, assignment of duties, instruction of methods, documentation of employee progress, and collection
and submission of time sheets and travel vouchers
- Make appropriate referrals to medical or mental health needs of individuals receiving services
- Attend Alternatives, Inc.'s General Staff meeting and program meetings
- Participate as a team member in planning, implementation, and evaluation of services provided by Alternatives, Inc.
- Monitor individuals' progress to ensure placement in the most appropriate and least restrictive setting
- Adhere to the Direct Care Coverage Policy for 24-hour programs
- Ensure security and confidentiality of all assigned Alternatives, Inc. records
- Follow all policies and procedures relative to this position
- Cooperate with Alternatives, Inc. and the N.J. Division of Mental Health Services in all inspections or investigations
- Maintain contact with outside agencies providing services to
- Work to provide socialization/recreation opportunities for
- Develop community-based education programs for individuals
- Investigate and remain informed of community resources
- Remain informed of literature related to services provided by Alternatives, Inc.
- Assist individuals with maintenance and upkeep of apartments
- Ensures Alternatives, Inc.'s person-centered philosophy
- Ensure operational effectiveness in emergency situations by providing services at Alternatives, Inc.'
program sites as assigned
Alternatives, Inc. is a community-based; non-profit organization dedicated to assisting individuals with special needs reach their highest...