Are you ready to become a vital member in the day-to-day operations of a multi-million dollar asset? BH is seeking a talented individual who is ready to take the reins in a variety of areas to help ensure a smooth operating apartment community. In this critical role, you will serve as right hand to the property manager, and will deal with prospects, current residents and staff to ensure a quality living and working environment for all. If this sounds like an exciting challenge, then we want to talk to you!
Essent ial Job Duties:
- Bilingual required.
- Previous Experience at Large Assets perferred.
Skills and Experience:
- Insuring the efficient financial and admin operations of the property under direction of Property Manager
- Assist with all reports including posting rents, delinquent rent, filing evictions, bills, renewals, etc.
- Main manager of accounts receivable, accounts payable and budgets
- Assist with marketing of property to prospective residents and how to maintain current residents
- Lease vacant apartments, secure lease renewals and ensure property generates a positive cash flow
- Balance all resident ledgers and reports, as well as make daily bank deposits
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the property, community and competitors
- Verify status of vacant homes to be sure they are ready to lease, and inspect prior to resident’s move-in
- Assist the Property Manager as needed on personnel including hiring, training and scheduling
- Operate as acting Property Manager in his or her absence
- A minimum of two or more years of onsite experience is preferred
- Ability to learn and institute BH and industry standards
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- An apt for accounting or basic math functions
BH offers its employees the following benefits:
About BH Management:
- A generous hourly salary
- Commissions on new leases and renewals
- An excellent training program with opportunities for advancement
- Optional medical, dental and 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
With more than 150 communities and 1,100 employees in 18 states, BH Management Services is one of the 25 largest management companies in the United States. We strive to provide the highest quality living environment at our communities in order to retain satisfied residents, and we do this through hiring creative, motivated and talented team members and growing those team members by providing opportunities for advancement through continuous training and mentoring .
BH Management Services Inc. - 18 months ago