Coach, founded in 1941 is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
The Assistant Manager, Marketing for Coach International is responsible for providing efficient support to the Senior Manager for Latin America who oversees Omni-channel marketing activities including Media, Sales Promotions & Communications, CRM & Direct Marketing, E-Marketing, Digital and PR. The position will optimize the execution of marketing efforts in Latin America by acting as a key contact person for internal and external partners on communication/information flow of various ongoing activities and key initiatives.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to ...
- Build strong partnerships with Coach's Creative Services, Social/Digital & Visual Merchandising teams to support the Sr. Manager in executing cohesive marketing and communication tools needed to drive incremental sales, digital communication/outreach, and CRM opportunities.
- Help optimize the flow of requests from international business partners to Creative Services and Visual Merchandising, including but not limited to:
- Project management, creative requests, work flow (from kick-off through approval) and weekly status with Creative Services. Includes management of calendar and schedules for creative jobs with cross functional partners.
- Support Sr. Manager with the management of Latin America marketing & PR calendars, maintaining an up to date calendar with all initiatives by Latin America market
- Coordinate, track and gain approval of all translations for all projects
- Update corporate forms as new marketing plans are submitted
- Support Digital Director with managing all creative jobs, including website, eMail, and social media
- Help analyze marketing initiatives performance:
- Create and distribute monthly recaps/reports of all marketing activities with historical data comparison (including Key Performance Indicator data collection)
- Create reports to track brand health and key retail indicators (KPIs) for each Market
- Help build strong communication tools with all partners:
- Create and distribute conference call & meeting recaps
- Ensure seasonal marketing packets and guidelines are received, cleared understood by all distributor partners
- Ensure distributor partner feedback and initiative results are distributed internally in a timely fashion
- Organize Latin America marketing packets for Coach International Market Week every quarter
- Actively participate in market week, supporting Sr. Manager/Director in driving marketing strategy and ensuring marketing strategies, programs and investments align with Coach vision
- Help build Competitive Intelligence:
- Identify and highlight key Coach and competitor activity and trends by market on monthly basis (pull and track competitor ads, & track all new/innovative ads ideas)
- Stay up to date on industry and global trends and share findings with marketing team: including fashion, marketing, and digital trends
- Help ensure appropriate Marketing & PR investment tracking:
- File and reconcile invoices by market
- Track invoices for the production and Marketing Annual Plan budgets
- Update and control various investment spreadsheets on a monthly basis; consolidate regional information
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing, preferably fashion & retail background (or related industry); luxury brand experience a plus
- Able to read and speak fluent Portuguese and/or Spanish
- Digital experience preferred
- Strong computer skills required (Google docs and Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication, and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to build effective partnerships and actively work in a team
- Ability to interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Ability to make prudent decisions under pressure and work against tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task projects with equal priority
- Ability to anticipate issues and provide creative solutions
- Strong interest in fashion, luxury and social media
- International experience is a strong plus, preferably in Latin America
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-DC Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather...