PVH Corp. is a global, action-oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth; who will help us take our brands, our businesses and our community service to new heights; and who, with our support, will strive to reach their full potential.
Assist in media planning and buying for the US, Canada.
- Develop and maintain media plans for PVH Heritage brands.
- Track, process and maintain media invoices.
- Update and maintain budget charts, budget accruals by quarter/year.
- Create, update and maintain media plans, grids and bar charts.
- Maintain accurate print circulation/demographic information and current editorial calendars for all print partners with space close & material close dates.
- Maintain accurate capabilities information for all media partners (TV, digital, mobile, etc.)
- Generate insertion orders and maintain media binders with IO’s & creative request details.
- Enter all creative material projects requests into @task and follow-up with Marketing Dept. on status of projects and pending deadlines
- Prepare monthly media recaps (impressions, ratings, etc.)
- Maintain Media library and the distribution of print publications in which we’ve advertised to Senior Executives.
- Assist in general administrative tasks such as checking mail in-box to distribute within media dept. filing and ordering of dept. supplies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Media Planning background
Skills: Strong communication and quantitative skills. Excel, Powerpoint.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and...