Fragomen is the largest law firm in the world dedicated to corporate immigration, and is recognized as the leading global immigration services provider. For over 60 years, Fragomen has served the immigration needs of clients ranging from individuals to the world’s leading multinational corporations. We have 44 offices in 18 countries worldwide, supported by more than 2,100 immigration professionals and staff--including more than 300 attorneys, solicitors, or comparable immigration professionals. These resources allow us to provide strategic and effective immigration solutions in over 170 countries around the globe.
Our legal team seeks entry level candidates to apply for positions available in various US office locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: As an integral member of our team, Assistant Paralegals work closely with Associates and Paralegals on all aspects of case preparation for temporary and permanent visa petitions and applications.
- Perform intake of cases once assigned.
- Draft Petitions/Applications and file with government agency.
- Maintain client contact information.
- Provide status updates.
- File documents in proper order.
- Update case management system.
- Learn procedural and processing requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications.
- Build knowledge of Firm and client processes.
- BS or BA Degree.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Achieve high level of productivity.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Meets assigned deadlines and communicates case progress/status/issues to supervisor.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team.
- Ability to contribute to positive work environment.
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, Fragomen Global Immigration Services, LLC, and Fragomen Global LLP, (collectively known as...