Rabobank Group is a global financial services leader providing wholesale and retail banking, leasing, real estate services, and renewable energy project finance. Founded over a century ago by Dutch farmers as a banking cooperative, Rabobank today is one of the largest banks in the world, with nearly $1 trillion in assets and operations in more than 45 countries, and ranks among the 10 safest banks in the world (per Global Finance “World’s 50 Safest Banks” April 2013). Through its tremendous financial strength and global network, Rabobank has the tremendous resources, broad international reach, and flexibility to deliver innovative, robust solutions and knowledgeable counsel wherever and whenever our clients require.
Headquartered in The Netherlands, Rabobank Group was founded by Dutch farmers in the 1890s, as a collection of small cooperative banks to serve their rural communities. The cooperative model was designed to provide a fair and reliable source of credit to local customers, through a system of shared liabilities, pooled resources, and reservation of profits. Throughout the 20th century, Rabobank expanded its business scope and geographic presence, adding a broader range of banking and financial services to meet the needs of customers in the Netherlands and internationally, while maintaining its cooperative structure and principles.
Internationally, Rabobank is the premier bank to the global food and agriculture industry, helping finance the growth and success of farmers, ranchers, and food, beverage, and agribusiness companies around the world. Rabobank’s agricultural knowledge is unparalleled and its bankers are experts in their fields, delivering a combination of local market insight, global perspective, and deep sector knowledge that is unmatched.
In North America, Rabobank has 9 offices and provides wholesale banking products and services tailored to clients in the food and agribusiness and renewable energy sectors:
• Lending and Credit
• Trade and Commodity Finance
• Acquisition Finance
• Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Finance
• Global Client Solutions
• Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
• Food & Agribusiness Research and Advisory
• Capital Markets
PF Americas is a team within the global PF business. The team annually budgets to complete transactions, earn fees, and extend credit. The PF APM will help complete, and then administer and monitor transactions to help achieve these goals.
The PF APM is a key member of the PF Americas team, responsible for helping to build and manage a specialized sector financing business by helping to structure and execute, and being primarily responsible for the administration and monitoring of prudent and profitable renewable energy financing transactions, thereby helping develop a high quality client base.
The APM will be responsible for:
• Assisting in developing, maintaining and growing a strong client base on which to build an expanding financing business, and maintaining a visible and positive presence in the market representing Rabobank
• Assist in converting business opportunities to profitable transactions through expert structuring and efficient documentation and closing.
• Administering and monitoring a portfolio of loans including, as needed, disbursements, amendments, waivers, expansions, refinancings, restructurings, exits, etc., based on risk analysis.
• BA in business from top school or portfolio management or origination experience at a financial institution
• Legal documentation
• Project finance structures
• Basic accounting
• Manipulating financial models
• Banking operations
• Communications skills (oral and written)
• Operation of derivatives, money markets and capital markets
• Loan administration and portfolio management
• Energy sector and project finance knowledge
• Financial analytical and risk assessment skills
• Interpersonal skills, including teamwork
• High energy, work ethic, and desire for excellence
• Attention to details and time schedules
As a cooperative bank, Rabobank builds long-term relationships with our customers and our employees. We are close financial “partners” to our clients, focused on serving their needs. Our culture is one of collaboration and teamwork, with strong commitment to fostering sustainable employee-bank relationships.
Rabobank New York Branch offers a comprehensive benefits program that is among the finest in the industry featuring: Medical/Dental/Vision Plans; Defined Contribution (401k) Plan With Employer Match; Paid Vacation based on position and length of service; Life and Disability Insurance; Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans; Transportation Reimbursement Incentive Plan; Educational Assistance Program. Also offering Portable Voluntary Benefits including Pet Insurance; Automobile and Homeowner’s Insurance; Cancer Protection Plan; Legal Insurance Plan; Optional Life and Disability Insurance.
Rabobank - 6 months ago
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...