Employment Standards: |
* A Master's from an accredited institution with specialization in school administration, instruction, or alternative job-related training which demonstrates research and program evaluation skills, and academic proficiency in a job-related major or specialization
* Possess or qualify to hold a valid California Administrative credential
* At least five (5) years' experience in public school teaching and/or administrative experience
* Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the District may find appropriate and acceptable
The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for this Assistant Principal position at El Sausal Middle School and Washington Middle School. The successful candidate will be assigned half-time to each of the two middle schools. Since this position is categorically funded, the successful candidate may receive a temporary contract.
All candidates who wish to be considered must attach the following to their fully completed, online EdJoin application:
* Letter of Application/Intent
* Minimum of three current Letters of Recommendation
* Copy of the Administrative Services credential.
Online submission of all materials is preferred.
If your references prefer to send a letter of recommendation directly to us, please provide them this address:
Salinas Union HSD - Human Resources Office
Attn: Randy Bangs, Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
Letter of Rec - Asst Principal
431 W Alisal St
Salinas, CA 93901
*****Online EdJoin application and supplemental materials must be received on or before the deadline of Friday, August 22, 2014, 3:00pm*****
California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
Local Newspaper: Californian
The Salinas Union High School District has an enrollment of 13,000 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD includes four middle schools, grades 7-8, four high schools, grades 9-12, a continuation high school, an alternative school, an adult school and ROP facilities.
EdJoin.org - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard