About Consumer Marketing Agency
Consumer Marketing Agency (CMA) is the LEGO group’s internal advertising agency. CMA is a full service agency that serves internal clients with various communication solutions – including communication strategies, packaging design, TV spots, publications, digital experiences, etc.
Key Focus Areas:
The project management department is the internal backbone of CMA. Their role is to deliver A-Z project management by planning, motivating, following up and ensuring that the project team delivers all committed communication projects within time and budget scope.
The Assistant Project Manager’s responsibility is to provide coordination management for the design, development and production processes for all offline LEGO Brand Retail marketing initiatives including store grand opening materials, monthly events and incremental marketing requests.
- Lead tasks on projects from customer requests through development & production to final delivery.
- Keep all project stakeholders informed about the project progress and instantly communicate and - troubleshoot any arising changes and/or obstacles which have an impact on the project execution or timing.
- Have an overview of the project stages at any time.
- Call for ongoing status meetings incl. specific project AAR& report actions + decisions/results.
- Know and follow project processes and procedures including timeline and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer needs and offer optional solutions as needed and propose improvements based on experience/knowledge.
- Manage number of projects & tasks simultaneously including complex projects.
I'm in the Consumer Marketing Agency - I deliver ideas - I'm a builder
- Bachelor's degree in relevent field.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a project coordination role.
- High level of organization and attention to detail, able to manage multiple projects and tasks in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and trust between project stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of customer service excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- SAP-PS and Mac skills (Photoshop, Acrobat, In-Design, Illustrator) are a plus.
Being the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility and we put immense pride into our work. Working in a highly competitive and fast-moving market, we use our imagination every day – in the way we go about our jobs, our experience-based approach to learning and our inventive career development, without ever compromising our devotion to quality.
What are you going to build today?
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
The LEGO Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...