Brasfield & Gorrie has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager experienced in Utility/Water Treatment Plant/Wastewater Treatment Plant construction.
- Provide overall management direction for project
- Establish project objectives and policies
- Maintain liaison with prime client contract
- Monitor construction and financial activities
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years experience in project management with general contractor
- Experience on Utility/Water Treatment Plant/Wastewater Treatment Plant projects preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks is required
- Excellent organizational skills
Brasfield & Gorrie - 20 months ago
Brasfield & Gorrie works alongside clients to build up the South one project at a time. The company provides construction management,...