Assistant Restaurant Manager with Kitchen Management Experience.|
WHY SUSHI ZUSHI:
Sushi Zushi is proud to be a small but growing family of restaurants with eight profitable locations throughout Texas and with plans for more. We have a growing and evolving corporate culture in which individuals have an opportunity to truly make a difference. Our evolution creates unique challenges and opportunities, and we seek qualified managers who thrive in such environments and have the commitment and resiliency to affect change.
Although Sushi Zushi cannot say that we have "hundreds of locations across the country" and while no job is "perfect and ideal", we can honestly state the following:
- We have grown steadily since the beginning, and have plans for more locations
- Our sales and profitability are strong and allow us to reinvest in our current and future growth; this also means that we offer job stability
- Our customer base is dramatically larger than our sushi competitors because of our creative and diverse menu, our consistently excellent food, and guest-centered approach to service
- One person can still make a difference
- Our pay and benefits are competitive
- Our evolution is not perfect, but we're not afraid to change when it's the right thing to do
- We are committed to excellence and continuous improvement
Here's some background to help you understand us better.
Established in 2001, Sushi Zushi has since grown to be the leader of Sushi in San Antonio. After successfully entering and sustaining their presence in the Dallas and Austin markets, Sushi Zushi is moving forward in expanding throughout the state of Texas and beyond. Sushi Zushi's "Joy of Sushi" philosophy is focused on guiding guests to discover traditional and unique Japanese cuisine.
Through highly individualized service in an inviting contemporary setting, taste-buds are locked in for an exciting culinary journey. The menu features a stimulating blend of high-quality, traditional and Avant-garde Japanese cuisine combined with American hospitality in a casual yet sophisticated and contemporary bistro setting.
We are seeking skilled FOH Managers with 2-3 years of experience running Front and Back of House in a full service environment to work as an Assistant Manager in one of our Austin locations. Our managers are focused on providing complete guest satisfaction with our values in mind! As a leader, you'll be part of a team of hard working professionals dedicated to providing award-winning experiences to our guests and team members.
We are committed to hiring only the best people who thrive in challenging environments, and providing them with opportunities for growth and development.
- Our successful candidates will support our very busy lunch and dinner upscale/casual restaurant while concentrating on delivering excellent guest service.
- Candidates must have the ability to determine the staffing needs of their units, and interview, hire, and train new employees.
- Additional responsibilities included staffing, training, human resources and P & L cost centers.
- Candidates must have experience working as a Kitchen Manager with responsibilities on staffing, inventory controls, creating SOPs and managing staff.
- Finally, as the company grows, it is important that our Managers build, coach, and develop their teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a full service environment
- Must have the ability and drive to manage work load in a constantly changing environment
- Inventory Control
- P&L knowledge and accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Incentive Plan Potential
- Discount Meal Program
***Only Applicants with Full-Service Experience need Apply***
Sushi Zushi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.