Are you a new graduate with a biology, molecular biology, microbiology, or biochemistry degree wanting to start your career in a laboratory setting? If so then submit your resume and application to be considered.
Founded in 1944, MRIGlobal is an independent, not-for-profit organization that performs contract research and other services for clients in business, industry and government. Our laboratory located in Rockville, Maryland is looking for an entry level scientist to work third shift. This staff member will become an integral part of our team receiving vital experience with research, sample preparation/tracking data, while gaining a thorough understanding of relevant federal regulations, QA/Safety/SOPs, and instrumentation.
- B.S. or B.A. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry.
- Knowledge and/or experience in a research environment, basic analytical skills, sample preparation/tracking data, thorough understanding of relevant federal regulations, QA/Safety/SOPs, and instrumentation.
- PC skills and ability to learn new software and systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with technical staff at all levels in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented.
- This is a third shift position (9pm-6am) Monday through Friday.
- Weekend and holiday work may be required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. In order to meet the government security investigation requirements, U.S. citizenship is a prerequisite.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
MRIGlobal - 20 months ago
Founded in 1944, our company has built a reputation for innovation, technical excellence, and problem solving.
Born out of the desire to...