AUTOMOTIVE - Assistant Service Manager
The ASM is responsible for scheduling and selling all work for the assigned group to achieve its objective. The ASM directly controls the end result of the customer's overall service experience and prepares and completes all documentation related to the service transaction.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding and monitoring dealership financial controls
- Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with warranty representatives, manufacturers and vendors in addition to customers
- Coaching, leading, training and supervising service department employees
We offer extensive, paid training in addition to an aggressive pay package. Our benefits package includes Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance and a 401K plan. Pre-employment background and driving record check, drug test and physical exam are required. This is an opportunity to work with the area's top automotive service professionals! If you are one who creates opportunity, and are looking for a highly compensated career with a large and expanding company, APPLY NOW!!!
- Valid driver's license with good driving history.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Experience preferred.
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships
Fred Beans - 13 months ago