Assists the Site Manager in the operation of the facility to ensure quality services to all residential consumers.
Full Time; Sun and Mon Off; Tues, Fri and Sat 10a-6p; Wed 9a-5p and Thurs 11a-7p
- Assists in providing supervision of direct care staff in facility.
- Ensures compliance with OMRDD regulations as well as with other regulatory agencies (e.g. OSHA, Willowbrook, Injunction). .
- Maintains appropriate records of all residential purchases.
- Conducts facility preventive maintenance surveys.
- Reviews and approves all time sheets before submitting to Site Manager.
Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field; High School diploma or GED with 4 years residential management experience will be considered.
New York, New York, United States
- At least 2 years' experience working with developmentally disabled population.
- Valid Tri-state (New York, New Jersey or Connecticut) driver's license required.
F·E·G·S - 20 months ago