Assistant Store Manager - Banana Republic Factory Stores -Manchester VT
Our Banana Republic Factory Store Assistant Managers support the store team in driving sales. Have an in-service mindset and are dedicated to doing what’s right for the customers. Consistently focus on achieving store objectives through execution, coaching and team accountability. The Assistant Manager is passionate about working for Banana Republic Factory Stores and growing their career at Gap Inc. This position reports to the General Manager for a Banana Republic Factory Store.
- Is seen as a Service Minded leader; demonstrates strong focus on customer service and selling skills.
- Dedicated to exceeding expectations of internal and external customers.
- Can be counted on to motivate others to exceed goals successfully.
- Prioritizes work with General Manager and guides team to focus on deliverables.
- Ensures standards and processes are consistently maintained at all times.
- Manages labor effectively to maximize productivity and achieve targets.
- Holds team and self accountable for all Gap Inc. standards of performance and behaviors.
- Participates in the attraction, selection and on-boarding of brand ambassadors.
- Passion for driving the customer store experience
- Can motivate and inspire team members.
- Ability to develop and train others
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- 1+ year retail supervisory experience or prior equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend and overnight shifts
GAP Inc - 7 months ago
The ubiquitous clothing retailer Gap has been filling closets with jeans and khakis, T-shirts, and poplin since the Woodstock era. The firm,...