Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager assists with leading the day-to-day operations of a C-PAP Xpress store. The position implements strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability. They also ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient. The Assistant Store Manager maintains store appearance and product presentation to company standards and provides support to sales associates during peak periods or when scheduling conflicts arise. Maintaining confidentiality and all other aspects of HIPAA compliance are essential in this job. Employees in this position may be assigned responsibilities as listed below and will be required to complete other operational projects or tasks as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Supervises employees engaged in sales work, recording inventories, reconciling cash with sales
- receipts for end of day activities.
- Assists in the selection, hiring and training of employees.
- Coaches and develops a strong team and manages performance issues.
- Resolves customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- Ensures interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards.
- Utilizes labor management tools, including effective scheduling, to maximize productivity,
- profitability and margins.
- Assists in the analysis of financial data and takes action to increase revenue, control costs, and ensure appropriate inventory management to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Assists in the communication, execution, and management of marketing and merchandising
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to
- Executes and monitors loss prevention and inventory control programs.
- Participates in and coordinates sales efforts with on duty team members.
- Maintains the interior and exterior of the store as well as the professional appearance and attitude of the team at all times.
- Manages store opening and closing responsibilities according to procedures including the nightly locking and securing of facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required; an Associate Degree or college coursework in a business or financial major preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of leadership experience, preferably in a retail, sales or other related customer-oriented environment. Proven ability to lead effectively lead and direct a team.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and a keen sense of urgency with the ability to promptly resolve issues.
- Strong mathematical abilities with an emphasis on financial analysis required. Must be able to compile and evaluate budget, revenue and sales information and to manage cash/credit reconciliation process.
50 to 70% of the total time may be spent standing or walking. Position requires frequent keyboarding and operation of Point of Sale equipment. Must be able to safely lift up to 25 pounds.
Pacific Pulmonary Services - 2 years ago
Apparel makers reach for Teijin when they need more fiber. Almost a third of the company's sales come from fibers that are used...