Warehouse Stationery needs no introduction. With 65 stores nationwide, it's part of the dynamic Warehouse Group, with a reputation for retail leadership.
This Assistant Store Manager role of our Fraser Cove store will expose you to all facets of our retail business; from monitoring and driving sales, managing your P&L, restocking to motivating and inspiring your people to reach their full potential. Love a challenge? Everything on the store floor will be your responsibility.
Who are we looking for?
- A proven leader at Branch/Store Manager or Assistant Manager level; ideally in a sales based retail environment.
- Business acumen; someone who has the ability to read yesterdays report to decide what to do today to improve tomorrows results.
- Sales people who live & breathe by sales, profit and margin.
- Excellent communicators who will build rapport with their teams and lead them to success.
- We're a stable employer that offers security and a real future.
- We have a clear strategy for growth including a number of new stores nationwide and refreshing our footprint.
- A supportive management team who will ensure you are set up for success from Day One.
Apply with Warehouse Stationery and you will be taking a step to building an exciting career with a strong brand, a reputable company and great people who are as passionate as you are.
- Attractive performance bonus.
- Paid Birthday leave.
- Team discount card for Warehouse Stationery, The Warehouse and Noel Leeming.
- Individual development plans.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Discounts on financial products, pet insurance and travel insurance.
- Career opportunities across The Warehouse Group.
We know that our people are an integral part of our brand. We are continually looking for ways to improve our workplace environment to make...