The Assistant Store Manager works with Store Manager, leadership team and staff to execute store operational objectives as they relate to supporting the annual operating plan. Has direct responsibility for decision making in areas involving customers, team members, operational issues, business planning, priority setting, creating staff schedules, team member performance appraisals, compliance with company policies, and assisting the store manager with any and all areas of the business. Supports and drives Goodwill’s mission to help people in central Indiana prepare for, find and keep jobs, with an emphasis on finding employment. Additionally, supports and manages through embracing and demonstrating Goodwill’s Five Basic Principles.
• 2 years of management experience
• Minimum 1 year of retail or service related industry experience
• Microsoft Office products and internet navigation proficiency
• Solid communication verbal and written skills
• Committed to continuous improvement
• Strong relationship management abilities
• Results-orientated and driven to achieve goals
• High school diploma or GED (associate’s preferred)
Pay Range: Depends on location you’ve applied for, details to follow.
The following are the basic benefits programs in which full-time employees may participate:
Comprehensive health plan coverage including:
• Continuing education & leadership development
• Comprehensive health plan
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Life, Dental & Vision
• Short & long term disability plans
• Nationally recognized preventive health & wellness program
• Section 125 pre-tax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
• Retirement plan with generous match
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Goodwill of Central Indiana - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard