Be HomeGoods Happy. HomeGoods offers an exciting and rapidly changing selection of home décor merchandise, including giftware, home basics, accent furniture, lamps, rugs, accessories and seasonal merchandise at great values. It's where highly motivated professionals turn for outstanding and unique experiences in a very creative and supportive environment. It's also where you will find success and stability that comes with being a part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the largest off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. TJX is comprised of four major divisions - Marmaxx (T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) and HomeGoods in the United States; TJX Canada (Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls) in Canada; and TJX Europe (T.K. Maxx and HomeSense) in Europe. With over $23 billion in revenues in 2011, more than 2,900 stores, and approximately 168,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
We currently have the following HomeGoods position available:
Assistant Store Manager
- Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales
- Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
- Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of full and part-time Associates
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front end and cash office
HomeGoods is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
- Two years' of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
Rifling through the racks is an art at TJX stores. The TJX Companies operates about a half a dozen retail chains, including the two largest...