Marshalls, shop on: Opportunity is in store for you! Marshalls, together with T.J. Maxx, forms The Marmaxx Group, the largest off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. At Marshalls, our growth is creating exciting opportunities for motivated professionals every day. Here, you'll find professional advancement, individual recognition and even time for a life outside of work! Marshalls offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions and accessories at prices 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices! Marshalls also offers expanded footwear assortments for the entire family, expanded mens departments and The CUBE, a department specifically for juniors, all at great values. The only thing better than shopping at Marshalls is working at Marshalls! Plus you can feel good knowing you are part of the largest off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, TJX. TJX is comprised of four major divisions - Marmaxx (T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) and HomeGoods in the United States; TJX Canada (Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls) in Canada; and TJX Europe (T.K. Maxx and HomeSense) in Europe. With over $23 billion in revenues in 2011, more than 2,900 stores, and approximately 168,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
We currently have the following position available:
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
- Hire, train, supervise and motivate a team of 40+ full and part-time associates.
- Ensure the proper processing and display of merchandise.
- Oversee and monitor shrink reduction plans.
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor.
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
- Two plus years experience in BIG BOX retail management (soft-lines experience a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing retail stores with volumes of thirteen million dollars or more.
- Knowledge of retail operations, human resources and shrink reduction plans.
- Strong supervisory skills.
Marshalls Zone 2 - 18 months ago