Responsible for handling all damage claims, approving
shipping bills, handling the escalation customer for the
Call Center, and providing every customer with an
exceptional shopping experience.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of
this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be
documented separately. The employee might not be
required to perform all functions listed. Additional
duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified,
according to business necessity. All functions, duties
or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and
professional manner, and to be performed in conformance
with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company
policies and procedures, employees are required to
request clarification or explanations from superiors or
authorized company representatives.
1. Act and work in a manner that is consistent with
the company’s core values.
2. Assist customers with their damaged shipments,
working with the store to get the re-shipment set
3. File claims with the carrier to retrieve credit for
4. Follow up on claims process.
5. Assist escalation customers.
6. Approve and code shipping invoices.
7. Answer Call Center phone calls (as needed).
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (includes education)
an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one year of customer service experience, or
sufficient to perform the essential functions of the
job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant
experience can be substituted for the required education
on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one
academic year of education.
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical/mental demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the
physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all
essential functions. In addition to other demands, the
demands of the job include:
authorities, executives, clients, and staff,
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with customers,
occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks
- Frequent, standing, squatting, and bending.
- Handling and being exposed to cash, credit cards and
stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, pushing,
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms,
pulling and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust
- Repetitive hand use (keyboard, scanner, grasping,
- Personal Computer
- Telephone and/or cellular telephone
Floor and Decor - 22 months ago
Floor & Decor provides more choices than the big-box, retail mega-stores. And we offer it for less than what you would find at a...