Christopher & Banks is currently seeking a Part Time Assistant Store Manager for our Eastland Mall location.
The Part-Time Assistant Store Manager is responsible for selling to and servicing of all customers. Participates in day-to-day store operations and projects as assigned by management; Trained in all management functions of store operations; Manage store in absence of Store Manager.
Christopher & Banks is a well known specialty retailer; we’ve been dressing women for over 50 years. Our mission is to design for and speak to the boomer consumer in a way no other retailer does. If you work best in an environment of teamwork and genuine collaboration, are an optimist by nature, organized, motivated, dedicated, and are ready to help build a best in class consumer brand, this could be the job for you. Please read more about us at Christopherandbanks.com.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Sales and Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Has product knowledge and ensures all customers receive accurate product information
- Follows all company/region initiatives set forth by Christopher & Banks and by Store Manager Works as a member of the store sales team to increase sales and meet or exceed all store and individual goals
- Provides excellent customer service both on sales floor and in fitting rooms; drives business and offers excellent customer service by utilizing company promotions and tools Knowledgeable in personal and store statistics; Works toward achieving personal and store goals
- Ability to delegate; hold part-time associates accountable for selling and non-selling duties
- Ability to perform management duties and day-to-day store operations in cooperation with and in the absence of Store Manager
- Ability to maintain standards to keep store organized and clean Ability to recruit, interview, and train personnel in selling techniques; takes an active role store manpower planning including recruiting and interviewing
- Assists the Manager in upholding company visual presentation standards per VMU & VGG expectations
- Operates POS register system with proficiency
- Abides by Christopher and Banks ethics standards as dictated by the Code of Business Conduct
- Complies with company dress code
- Follows all Loss Prevention processes and procedures Actively participates in store training and store meetings; is proactive in personal training
- High School diploma or GED required 2 or more years of prior management experience
- Expertise in customer service and selling
- Knowledge of women’s fashion, visual presentation or merchandising is a plus
- Proven track record of growth in retail sales or related sales field Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to read, write and comprehend basic mathematics and instructions
- Some knowledge of computer experience is required Ability to learn and communicate product knowledge effectively to customers
- Focused on delivering high levels of customer satisfaction to internal and external customers
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends, Sunday night floorsets, before/after hour meetings High energy, enthusiastic, self-motivated
- Ability to adapt to change
- Must be a team player
- Work collaboratively with others
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions in the best interest of the business
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and use equipment such as hammers, ladders, merchandising hardware, two-wheelers, etc.
Travel and special schedule requirements:
- Limited travel as required by business needs
- Weekends, evenings and most holidays required
Christopher & Banks - 15 months ago
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based company that specializes in women’s apparel. We were founded in 1956 when...