The Assistant Store Manager of Stockroom Operations is responsible for the processing of all store shipping and receiving functions. Will consistently provide customers with the highest level of service possible and assist the Store Manager with monitoring sales and performance.
Merchandising and Inventory:
- Promote and monitor quality service among staff through training and by acting as a positive role model.
- Be personally available to all customers to communicate and identify their needs and address their questions or concerns.
- Instill in your employees the meaning and importance of customer service as outlined in the GREAT Customer Service program.
- Manage the timely and accurate processing of incoming and outgoing merchandise: Shipments, outside vendor shipments, Transfers, Mail Orders & Customer Returns.
- Maintain all processes and records involved in shipping/receiving for the store.
- Consistently maintain a clean, organized and efficient stockroom. Work with store management to determine most efficient stockroom layout. Clearly label all boxes, stock all items by size, and maintain stockroom efficiency.
- Communicate inventory concerns to management on a regular basis.
- Work with store management to train staff on shipping/receiving and stockroom procedures to provide adequate coverage for these responsibilities when needed.
- Be proactive in Loss Prevention by keeping the stockroom well organized and maintaining proper procedures. Work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
- Communicate and resolve shipping discrepancies with Deckers Outdoor Corp. and outside vendors.
- Assume responsibility for opening and closing the store and securing all assets.
- Maintain store security system, including building security and cash handling.
- Maintain acceptable inventory shrinkage measured as a percentage of sales.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years related store management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
- Effective empowering communicator, good problem solver
- Knowledgeable in current trends
- Innovative manager with people & processes
- Ability to deal with problem situations in a professional manner
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Problem solving abilities
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales reps, customers, and co-workers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Valid Drivers License
Monster - 12 months ago
Deckers Outdoor Corporation is engaged in designing, producing and managing footwear and the category creator in the sport sandal, luxury sh...