This is retail! Dollar General Corporation is one of the fastest growing retail companies in the USA with more than 10,000 stores in 40 states, and growing by hundreds of stores yearly. If you are looking for a company with a bright future, one that offers exciting career opportunities, that's Dollar General!
Are you an experienced retail manager with supervisory experience in the GROCERY business, specifically meat, dry foods, produce and dairy/frozen? Do have a track record of excellence in team management and of meeting the highest standards in store conditions? You could have the opportunity to manage a high-volume Dollar General Market with an expanded selection of foods and general merchandise.
- Minimum of 2 years grocery store management and 5 years retail management
- Ability to read and interpret operating statements and identify corrective actions to negative trends, if needed
- Ability to generate reports from IBM cash registers
- Outstanding team management skills
- Track record of meeting or exceeding the highest store condition standards
- Competitive base pay
- Bonus potential
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Company matched 401 k
- Paid Vacation
Dollar General is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Goodlettsville, Tenn.-based Dollar General Corporation is the nation’s largest small-box discount retailer. We make shopping for...