Assistant Store Manager and Full-Time Sales Leader - Columbus, OH - (6372)
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Job Title Assistant Store Manager and Full-Time Sales Leader - Columbus, OH
Education High School or equivalent
Location COLUMBUS, OH 43219 US (Primary)
Columbus, OH 43220 US
Columbus, OH 43236 US
Columbus, OH 43235 US
Columbus, OH 43229 US
Columbus, OH 43231 US
Columbus, OH 43224 US
Columbus, OH 43240 US
Career Level Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Date Needed By 4/17/2013
Job Type Hourly
Lane Bryant is one of the most recognized names in the retail apparel industry, and our emphasis on fashion and service makes us an industry and style leader.
LANE BRYANT is seeking an Assistant Store Manager and Full-Time Sales Leader for our Easton Town Center store in Columbus, OH. These positions are reponsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience, and creating an exciting fashion brand that will keep your customer coming back for more.
The Lane Bryant Assistant Store Manager and Full-Time Sales Leader is accountable for assisting the Store Manager in the managing of day-to-day operations of an individual Lane Bryant store to achieve targeted productivity, sales and profitability. The Assistant Store Manager and Full-Time Sales Leader also ensures world class customer service, store image, merchandise presentation, team development, asset protection, and cost control in attainment of Company objectives. Team development and motivation of the team are critical aspects of this position. They must execute the following roles and responsibilities in order to deliver consistently positive customer experiences and drive profitable top-line sales growth.
- Analyze the business and create/communicate clear action plans that optimize results
- Drive to achieve Store Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
- Build a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest.
- Ensure implementation of Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Ensure business is driven by each segment with the Roles Leader program
- Event Planning and Execution
- Ensure proper floorset execution to current Brand Standards
- Ensure effective execution of all operational activities/tasks
- Ensure all communications are shared with Store Leaders and Associates
- Oversee merchandise flow/freight processes
- Assist in managing controllable expenses
- Maintain policies and procedures and overall Store controls including Loss prevention/safety
- Support and execute company test initiatives
- Accountable for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness
- Coach and maximize the abilities of all Associates
- Ensure each Associate completes on boarding and all required training programs
- Ensure proper scheduling to optimize Store Payroll
- Network and Recruit Associate level candidates
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication, supervisory and customer service skills
- 1- 3 years of retail experience
- Prior management or sales management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
BENEFITS (for Full Time only):
- Health Care and Vision benefits
- 401(k) and Pension benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential.
- Very generous employee store discount
APPLY DIRECTLY AT OUR WEBSITE
Sales Careers Online - 8 months ago
Charming Shoppes is big in women's plus-size clothing. The apparel retailer runs more than 1,800 stores (and related websites) in 48 US...