Assistant Store Manager-New Hampshire
*** All openings for Assistant Store Manager are currently filled. If interested, please apply to this posting for future opportunities. ***
This position plays an integral role in the store management team. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring total store execution according to Kohl's Best Practices. Executive responsibilities include providing leadership for the store in the following areas: Associate development, communications, analysis of business operations, expense management, and general management of the store as part of the store management team.
Leads and directs the Area Supervisor, Supervisor and Associate teams in the following areas:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Merchandise Presentation
- Payroll/Expense Management
- Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Inventory Shortage/Unit System Accuracy
- Multiple years managing a significant retail sales volume in a high-growth retailing environment
- Demonstration of professional accomplishments through results-driven behavior and team development abilities
- Efficient planning and organizational skills
- Ability to recognize and understand available resources and utilize them to meet and exceed the store's sales plan and expense controls
- Ability to lead and develop a large team of Associates
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- A history of anticipating challenges and developing solutions to problems at hand
- Regular attendance is required.
Kohl's Corporation - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...