Parsons Brinckerhoff's New York Office has immediate job opening for a entry level engineer to work in their Architecture and Buildings Department.
Candidate must have ability to perform structural analysis using structural modeling and structural analysis software. Have excellent understanding of structural design principals. Under close supervision performs various engineering assignments of limited scope which require the application of standard techniques and procedures. Perform field visits for projects under construction.
- Assignments involve some unusual or difficult problems requiring job knowledge and abilities beyond entry level.
- Performs tasks of moderate complexity using professional judgment
- Performs calculations for a specific segment of a project
- And other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in engineering-related field and at least 1 year of related experience (or equivalent working knowledge/experience).
- MS Degree in Structural Engineering preferred
- 0 to 3 years experience
- Excellent oral/written communications skills
- Team player
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...