National Childcare Company Looking for QUALIFIED PEOPLE
Do you love working with children? Are you motivated? Children of America, a leader in childcare is searching for dynamic Assistant Toddler childcare teacher w/early childhood development experience and classroom management skills. Join us as we are growing and encourage advancement within the company.
Key Job Responsibilities/ Essential Functions.
- Engage and communicate with individual children
- Interact frequently and respectfully with children.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communication
- Follow all safety and health rules
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group
- Keep the environment safe, clean and attractive.
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
- Must have 6 college credits or TECE1
- 1-year prior experience in a childcare setting
- Superior skills in creating a dynamic, interactive classroom experience
- CPR & First Aid Certifications (Preferred)
- Competitive salaries based on education and experience
- Childcare discount
- Benefit packages
- Continuing education opportunities/ Tuition reimbursement
Visit us @ childrenofamerica.com