Premiere Global Banking Institution based in NYC is looking for an Assistant Vice President of Internal Audit-Regulatory & Compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Internal Audit projects that focus on Regulatory Compliance, financial, operational, and technology risks.
- Participate in the continuous business monitoring, updates to risk assessments, real-time auditing, data analysis, and prepare management reports
- Oversee all phases of banking regulatory compliance audits including special projects and related activities
- Present audit project results to management through status updates and closing meetings
- Assist in the development of cost-justified, value-added management actions
- Proficient in the use of automated work papers and other department and company tools
- Supervise the work of co-sourced resources and less tenured staff and act as a coach and mentor to managers, seniors, staff auditors and co-sourced resources
Benefits: Full benefit package, leader in the industry, excellent vertical movement within IA and into line managment.
- 6-8 plus years public, public/private or private experience focusing on Bank Regulatory and Compliance issues.
- Proven ability to lead Regulatory/Compliance audits/reviews/ projects and initiatives that drive performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to deliver high quality, actionable feedback on a variety of complex issues to executive and line management on control issues and potential solutions to close control gaps
- Ability to travel
Please email a word version of your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org (will be kept confidential and will not be sent out without your permission).
Monster - 17 months ago