BLOUIN ART SALES INDEX is seeking an Assistant to support the Director and Editors in the maintenance of a database over 4.8 million auction records.
The Blouin Art Sales Index Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support for the data management team.
This is a part-time position, 20-25 hours a week, preferably over 4-5 days each week.
• Updating auction calendar
• Assisting with data entry and editing assignments
• Scanning auction catalogues
• Contacting auction houses for materials
• Assisting with a variety of data cleaning projects
• Researching artists and auction houses
• Bachelor’s Degree in Art History or related field
• Foreign language skills required, preferably French and/or German
• A high level of organization and attention to detail
• Outstanding problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with standard image editing software
The ideal candidate will be an extremely detail-oriented and organized individual. Must be comfortable navigating websites in a wide range of foreign languages.
Louise Blouin Media - 18 months ago