As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to organize, and analyze military personnel records.
- Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases to maintain accurate accountability and status of personnel.
- Ability to use computer systems, equipment and software.
- Ability to effectively use the personal computer and software applications in support of assigned tasks.
- Skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- Able to publicly address large groups of Soldiers during mass in and out-processing sessions.
- Ability to research, select, interpret and apply rules, regulations, procedures and guidelines to determine appropriate actions, develop or revise regulations and policies.
- Ability to independently plan and organize work.
- Knowledge of general office administrative and office procedures.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
Prefer 2 years of Administrative Support experience with emphasis on Army Human Resource Specialists functions.
- Preferred knowledge of military personnel organization, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Preferred basic knowledge of military personnel database systems to input and query data.
- Ability to identify problems and develop, recommend and/or implement innovative solutions.
- Skill in dealing cooperatively and effectively with representatives inside and outside the organization; including both military and civilian organizations, agencies, and companies to obtain needed information, complete required tasks / processing, and to explain/brief decisions or recommendations to others.
- Skill in compiling information and preparing reports.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines; includes changes in mission requirements, short suspense's, and customer needs.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...