Assists the Resident Program Director in designing, creating, initiating, facilitating and coordinating a wide variety of multi-level recreational and educational activities for the residents of the facility.
Reports to the Resident Program Director.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and evaluating resident activities.
- Encourages resident participation in programs and activities.
- Escorts residents on activities away from the property as assigned.
- Assists with the registration of residents for trips and programs.
- Conducts various activities at the direction of the Resident Program Director
- Maintains necessary activity supplies, which may include outside purchasing.
- Assists in the surveying and interviewing of residents to determine interests, talents and resident satisfaction.
- Maintains general observation of residents and shares appropriate information with staff.
- Follows departmental budget guidelines.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Senior Lifestyle Corporation, founded in 1985, is a privately held owner, operator and developer of seniors housing communities. With a...