In sales you have to believe in the products you sell to be successful.
If you are searching for a career in selling products you believe in then Premium Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
Join us and have fun promoting the latest in consumer electronics and other exciting products!
Premium offers territory positions in multiple retail stores and servicing a variety of manufacturers all across the USA, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
Premium offers part time positions to employees who are available on weekdays and weekends and we always pay competitively!
Successful Team Members job duties include:
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Flexible hours
- Project Work that’s short-term and ongoing
- Work with experienced and involved managers!
Our Team Members have:
- Must be able to get customers excited about a variety of Consumer Electronics including the latest in home electronics and training
- Have the ability to draw customers in to see your product
- Develop relationships with retail personnel and customers through sales and interaction
- Ability to increase our client's sales
- Promote accessories so that customer has everything they need to start using their purchase right away
- Available to commit to working weekdays and weekends
- Flexible dates and times gives you the opportunity to present more than one product which increases your ability to make more money!
- Showcase the excitement of your event by uploading your digital images to share with our client
We hire only those with our same strong work ethic and desire for the highest quality of service, sales and training for our clients! If you are someone that takes pride in everything you do….then APPLY TODAY because at Premium Retail Services you “Gotta Be Great!”
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics
- Ability to have fun presenting to store personnel and customers
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Have a home computer, printer, and internet access
- Minimum of 1 year retail and/or consumer electronic sales experience
- Receive paid product and targeted sales training
- Internet, email and printing capabilities for daily reporting and divisional communications
- Digital camera to take photos that are included with reporting
- As part of our standard of excellence, background checks and drug tests are required
- Dress code includes brown or black docker style pant, matching belt, white collared polo shirt, closed toe walking shoes and company provided name badge!
- Available to work during the week and on weekends
Lean about Premium Retail Services News, Events, and more at:
Premium Retail Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Premium Retail Services, Inc. - 20 months ago