WHAT EXACTLY WILL THIS INDIVIDUAL BE WORKING ON?
• Perform the services of a Business Analyst and Software Quality Assurance Tester in support of the Global Sitecore Content Management System Program
• Suggests alternative solutions to meet project requirements.
• Ensures all application-related documentation is completed and appropriately stored.
• Defines, tracks, evaluates, documents, and helps successfully complete the development and customer acceptance of the Sitecore CMS application deliverables.
• Shows skill in soliciting team and management support for resolving critical issues (as necessary).
• Gathers and analyzes feedback related to programming efforts and utilizes this information for recommended improvements.
• Consults with external vendors as necessary.
• Consistently incorporates new ideas and approaches into recommended solutions.
• Initiates improvements in procedures and defines steps to accomplish change.
• Reviews the work of others for accuracy.
• Facilitates group meetings to gather requirements.
• Exhibits skill in defining the issues and outcomes expressed in group meetings and addresses them appropriately
• Provides frequent communication of status to customers, supervisor and the team as a whole.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to complete established deliverables on time with high degree of quality.
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent relationship building skills;
• Excellent problem solving skills;
• Understanding of business requirements gathering processes, business process flow, business process modeling and business analysis;
• Must be “detail oriented”
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS DESIRED, BUT NOT NECESSARILY REQUIRED:
• Experience using the Sitecore CEP Platform
• Experience with Sharepoint 2013
EDUCATION REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in MIS or equivalent experience
TO WHERE? Mary Kay’s international subsidiaries as necessary
HOW OFTEN? 1-4 times a year
APPROXIMATE LENGTH OF TIME EACH TRIP? 1 week each
The Mary Kay Building (TMKB)
16251 Dallas Parkway
Information Service Technology
Yes, 25 % of the Time
8:00 am - 5:00 pm