Assoc Director, Global Marketing - LEMTRADA®-31416
One of the world's leading biotechnology companies, Genzyme is dedicated to making a major positive impact on the lives of people with serious diseases. Since its founding in 1981, the company has introduced breakthrough treatments that have provided new hope for patients. The company's areas of focus are rare genetic diseases, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and endocrinology. Genzyme is a Sanofi company. Genzyme's press releases and other company information are available at www.genzyme.com.
Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, rare diseases, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and animal health. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
Assoc Director, Global Marketing - LEMTRADA®
The Associate Director, Multiple Sclerosis Global Marketing for LEMTRADA® will report to the Director, MS Global Marketing for LEMTRADA® and is a member of the Multiple Sclerosis Global Commercial Strategy team. The position will be based in Cambridge, MA.
He/she will work cross functionally with the Global MS PR team, MS market research, MS market access, MS medical affairs, and the affiliates marketing team, (especially the US marketing team), to ensure a successful launch of Alemtuzumab.
He/she will ensure an in depth understanding of the Multiple Sclerosis market, and will be responsible for developing, executing and tracking strategic and tactical initiatives for Alemtuzumab vision & strategy, brand's equity and best in class global projects to develop customers' loyalty.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
Travel approximately 20-30%
- Responsible for overseeing strategic global marketing within the traditional marketing space to drive MS stakeholders to make actionable decisions
- Identify opportunities to deploy personal marketing strategies and tactics specifically to enhance and support the brand strategy and brand platform.
- Analyze strategy of competition, client's needs & key market trends.
- Ensure regions & key country's buy in by integration into strategy building process
- Develop and execute personal marketing strategies to support the overall product strategy and corporate objectives
- Gain approval for personal marketing tactics through the internal review process
- Develop success metrics and measurements
- Develop high quality tools to support brand strategy and address country needs
- Develop sustainable, high level working partnerships with internal and external resources
- Maintain a patient-centric philosophy in defining and executing the strategy. Seek for innovation
- Work closely with Patient Management Program team on defining key elements of the program
- Collaborate with and influence a diverse group of individuals in a proactive, objective and diplomatic manner to ensure that Genzyme is appropriately and successfully engaged with the global neurology and MS patient community
- Execute marketing activities in compliance with medical, regulatory and legal requirements
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements
Job : Marketing
- 10 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience, preferably experience with a product launch in a global marketing environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous MS experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of global pharmaceutical marketing strategies and regulatory/compliance environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills and the ability to interact professionally representing Genzyme and the MS Team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement and communicate the core brand messages, product positioning statements, and collateral materials
- Strong organizational and operations skills, attention to details.M*
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Advanced degree (MBA) a plus
Primary Location : United States-Massachusetts-Cambridge
Job Posting : Feb 28, 2013
Shift : Day Job
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular
Genzyme - 2 years ago