Title: Assoc I, Warehouse Ops-PT-Days(2)-MA
Location: Massachusetts-Peabody-Boston PHRM DIST
Job Number: 13004035
JOB TITLE: Assoc I, Warehouse Ops -Part Time Day Shift (Sat & Mon - 6 AM to 3:30 PM)
High school diploma or GED certificate required
Previous MHE/Forklift experience preferred
Previous warehouse/distribution experience preferred
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Family: Warehouse Operations
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates general skill in assigned area or responsibility, such as picking, packing, sorting and receiving
- Accurately performs basic operational tasks assigned to the individual
- Performs a single warehouse operations function within the operating guidelines of the facility
- Demonstrates effective oral communication skills
Accountabilities in this role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the...