Medline Industries has an immediate opening for Associate QA Specialist-Supplier Quality position, located in Mundelein, IL headquarters. The Associate QA Specialist will be responsible for quality assurance activities related to the Supplier Quality group within the QA/RA Division. The position will be responsible for maintaining design control files and device master records for FDA regulated medical device. The position also includes the handling of new item set-up sheets, vendor evaluation forms and Quality Agreements. We are seeking a dynamic, hardworking professional with a solid education and background in quality along with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. Also you must have a roll-up your sleeves attitude
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; A competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
- Compile and maintain quality documentation using information provided by divisional QA Specialist , Product Managers, vendors and marketing; while monitoring approved documents and identify errors or omissions for correction.
- Maintain logs, files and uploading information into quality databases when required.
- Responsible for filing device master records and design controls for Medline Industries Inc. products.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Monitors supplier agreements and evaluations.
- Prepare vendor and item documentation for Audit.
- Assist with audit scheduling and CAPA follow-up.
- Conduct internal and supplier audits as assigned.
- Initiate or maintain relevant procedures or SOP's, updating as needed and when required.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Requirements for the opportunity include:
Medline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
- Associates Degree in related areas of study with 1-2 years of quality experience or Bachelors degree in Sciences preferred with related internship experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Detail oriented, good organizational skills and must be have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Self-starter, motivated and ability to work unsupervised.
- Prior experience in a QA/QC role within an FDA regulated environment is desirable.
Medline Industries - 23 months ago
When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, the...