Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim management, performance improvement and business advisory services. A&M delivers specialist operational, consulting and industry expertise to management and investors seeking to accelerate performance, overcome challenges and maximize value across the corporate and investment lifecycles. Founded in 1983, the firm is known for its distinctive restructuring heritage, hands-on approach and relentless focus on execution and results.
A&M's Global Forensic and Dispute Services (GFD) practice has set a new standard for bringing a practical, results-oriented approach to solving problems related to business investigations, complex disputes and regulatory interventions. From the boardroom to the courtroom, the firm delivers a wide array of solutions to contentious situations by drawing on the deep skills, diverse disciplines and experiences of its professionals who offer a unique ability to articulate complex findings in a clear and meaningful manner.
Alvarez & Marsal’s Global Forensic and Dispute Services practice is seeking Sr. Associates/Associates for its team in Washington, DC.
- Perform initial analyses and provide summary of accounting, finance, economic issues in the context of business transactions
- Review documents to identify items relevant to an investigation or dispute consulting matter
- Assist with compiling, analyzing, and documenting facts for matters under investigation or in litigation
- Create financial models based on business issues or transactions being analyzed
- Assist with drafting reports and findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts
- Assist with researching technical and industry specific issues
- Balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- CPA designation/eligibility required; CFE and/or CFF desired
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (preferred), finance, economics or other business-related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in Big 4 and/or a forensic and dispute consulting practice in a professional services firm
- Must have flexibility to travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 8 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...