Lead and coordinate components of large projects or series of smaller projects with responsibility for budget management, project deliverables, client relations, and staff supervision. Set priorities to ensure the completion of projects in an accurate, timely and cost efficient manner. Clients may include Department of Labor, Department of Health and Human Services, USDA Food and Nutrition Service, among others. Seeking applicants with research and evaluation experience in workforce development and training, domestic food security and nutrition programs, and/or programs and policies for disadvantaged families, children, and workers.
Make significant contributions to sales and proposal efforts in accordance to the Division's business development plan by either obtaining repeat business from current clients or acquiring new clients. Coordinate and review the contributions of less senior staff and troubleshoot problems or questions throughout the proposal process.
***This position is available in Cambridge, MA or Bethesda, MD***
- Excellent project management skills, including client, subcontractor and staff management, required.
- Experience with evaluations of programs and policies for disadvantaged families and workers preferred.
- Experience managing projects for government clients in a policy research context strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Experience working on Random Assignment evaluation projects preferred.
Abt Associates - 20 months ago