MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 35 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
The incumbent shall assist in the identification of requirements to support the acquisition, sustainment and supportability improvements required for continued sustainment and modernization of the weapon system. The status of these new requirements and recommended improvements shall be tracked from the point at which they are first identified to the point where the capability is fielded at customer sites. The incumbent shall support management of the acquisition, modification, and support of all requirements. This support includes the following: generate all supporting documentation, and using the appropriate application software and electronic media for estimating and forecasting acquisition and logistics support requirements. The incumbent shall accomplish studies and analyses when new requirements are identified or when changes to existing support concepts are anticipated. These analyses shall include recommendations to enable the Government to make informed decisions.
Requirements for the Position:
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- 6 years acquisition experience in which 5 years shall be in a defense acquisition program.
- Must be proficient with using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of establishing and determining the ability of assigned equipment and subsystems to meet design requirements.
- Experience determining that design requirements are met for the integration of system into a complete operational aeronautical system.
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting operational requirements; determining subsystem interfaces, and analyzing risks and design trade-offs within limitations imposed by cost, performance, production schedules, and supporting requirements.
- Should possess excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- DAWIA Certification (Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act) a plus.
- US citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility for the required Government clearance (Secret).
- Must be available to travel as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required; Master's degree preferred.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. M/F/V/D
MCR, LLC. - 9 months ago