Job ID: 1212-10939
The Risk Management Specialist will provide critical support to the Risk and Credit Loss Prevention team at Schwab.
Brief Description of Role:
This position will give the Risk Management Specialist valuable exposure to Schwab''s customer focus, systems, and operations. The core responsibilities of the Risk Management Specialist will be largely focused around protecting Schwab from various forms of risk and fraud by reviewing transactions and accounts. Specialists will also work closely with Branch representatives, AS service teams, and other financial institutions.
- 2+ years of financial services experience preferred. Banking experience a plus.
- Trading experience a plus.
- Fraud experience preferred, including knowledge of consumer credit report review, payment fraud prevention techniques, and e-commerce procedures.
- Energetic, self motivated individual.
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must as direct daily contact with customers and Schwab representatives is an integral part of the position.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which they are able to effectively prioritize their work on an ongoing basis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and database software, and able to learn and use new technology in a short time frame.
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience Financial Services-2-5 yrs
Position Located In AZ - Phoenix
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
Charles Schwab - 20 months ago
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...