- Stout Risius Ross, Inc. (SRR) seeks an Associate for its Valuation & Financial Opinions (VFO) group in New York. In particular, we are seeking an individual with M&A-related experience, including valuation, fairness opinions and solvency opinions.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- The Associate will be joining a group that provides fairness and solvency opinions and expert opinions of value and solvency in connection with M&A and bankruptcy litigation. The Senior Analyst will be primarily responsible for developing financial models, performing economic and industry research, and creating client presentations and reports.
Education and/or Training
- Intermediate/advanced understanding of valuation concepts and financial theory. Experience in reading and interpreting financial statements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Proficiency with CapitalIQ and Bloomberg Law or similar vendor data
- Accountability and ability to multi-task
- Professional presence
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- 4-year degree necessary, with an emphasis in finance or accounting.
- Willingness to pursue CFA, a plus.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
**An Equal Opportunity Employer**
Stout Risius Ross is committed to a policy of assuring that all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of qualifications and merit without discrimination based on any protected classification, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, handicap, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Stout Risius Ross - 10 months ago