Job ID: 0107-11271
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for nearly four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients'' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice
A Team of Business Liaisons, Subject Matter Experts & Business Analysts who analyze, document and support the implementation of business directed enhancements, extensions and maintenance to IT solutions.
Brief Description of Role:
The Offer Management Business Analyst is a liaison between the business and technical environments. This Business Analyst will be a business problem solver capable of analyzing the business to identify problems and opportunities and facilitate solution characteristics. They will provide quantitative support and provide process, questions, and techniques to efficiently elicit the information needed from our Business Partners for successful application development projects. The Business Analyst will participate in the business innovation or reengineering efforts to understand the direction and needs of the business lines and facilitate the analysis of what needs to be done to bring the business objective to a desired future state.
Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal business partners to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Use Cases, Functional requirements,
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, use cases, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, , scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Business Requirements Document, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Entry level position as a Business Systems Analyst with potential to develop strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Background in customer service required. BA/BS Degree
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience No Work Experience
Position Located In CO - Englewood, CO - Denver
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
Charles Schwab - 18 months ago
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...