Job Title: Associate Applications Systems Analyst - Information Services
Job ID: 33481
Location: Clear Lake
Business Unit: CIOIS
Full/Part Time: Full-Time (40 hours)
Associate's degree in related field or equivalent and two years related experience. Must possess sufficient educational background and/or experience to qualify to start in applications analysis or programming.
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for modifying application programs from detailed specifications.
From $42,000.00 To $55,000.00 Annually
This position is a Band Code: CS14
This position requires outstanding customer service as well as strong attention to detail to manage the business process for creating and managing access to resources for client's information technology systems.
The analyst is responsible for ensuring required approvals are obtained before granting user access to an application or data. The analyst will be responsible for user access management, user provisioning, troubleshooting user issues de-provisioning and maintenance of technical security controls for multiple applications. This position is responsible for adhering to IT general controls around compliance to documented standards. A close working relationship with other application groups and end users is critical to success.
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
Mon - Fri (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- The candidate will be member of Information Services Access Management team responsible for providing and removing users' access on a number of applications, in accordance with the controls that govern Information Services-Access Management.
- Fulfillment of user access requests to meet our Service Level Agreements (SLA), with the highest levels of customer service standards while protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all data assets.
- Provide quality, timely and courteous customer support to a very large and diverse client population.
- Understands customer needs.
- Participates as a team member.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Performs related duties as required.
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills with the ability to adhere to and follow standard processes
- Timely follow through of tasks and projects
- Ability to prioritize workload and adjust according as situations change
- Customer Service Attitude
- Ability to function independently as well as actively participate in a team environment
- Results oriented
- Experience with Active Directory and Security best practices.
- Experience in an identity management system, preferred IBM Tivoli Identity Management System.
- Active Directory Users & Computers (ADUC)
- Auditing, Reporting & Monitoring (Security Events)
- Epic User provisioning
- Peoplesoft User provisioning
- Experience with user request/ticketing tracking system required.
- Knowledge of compliance and auditing standards and best practices for user access management
The University of Texas Medical Branch
- 2 years ago - save job