I'm in The Consumer Marketing Agency - I design the future - I'm a builder
Being the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility and we put immense pride into our work. Working in a highly competitive and fast-moving market, we use our imagination every day – in the way we go about our jobs, our experience-based approach to learning and our inventive career development, without ever compromising our devotion to quality.
About Consumer Marketing Agency
The Consumer Marketing Agency (CMA) is the LEGO Group’s award winning internal marketing agency. CMA consists of 4 different areas: Key Account Management for Franchise campaigns, Key Account Management for Channel campaigns, Creative Development and Digital Solutions.
Within CMA, the New Media Team is responsible for creating digital, media, and print content for the LEGO Group globally.
The Associate Art Director 3D position is responsible for providing a high level of design support to the LEGO Group’s global communication needs. Responsibilities associated with this position include: 3D design support, 3D modelling, 3D rigging, 3D animation, as well as conceptual 3D support.
As the portfolio of work is expanding, the New Media group is in need of an innovative 3D designer who can create new and exciting content with us!
Key Focus Areas:
The Associate Art Director-3D will work under the creative leadership of the Creative Manager – New Media. The Art Director will focus on providing creative 3D support across print/media material as well as collaborate with creative team members and CMA creative teams in content brainstorm, campaign and creative review sessions. Candidate should also be able to assist in Design, Animation, and Motion Graphics.
This person will be responsible for assisting in the 3D design of local market projects.
- Implement all creative direction established by creative lead, creating new visual communication to support the LEGO Group’s global market including, but not limited to: video content, print ads, posters, brochures, catalogues, and in store materials.
- Conceptualize event/tradeshow booth design and experiences.
- Conceptualize web/digital video content through 3D support.
- Turn ideas and concepts into compelling digital/print content.
- Quality control all design work produced at relevant stages of creative execution.
- Work with Creative Manager and ensure a consistent visual message is being delivered.
- Participation in client meetings, including presentation of visual direction associated with communication materials.
- Collaborate with marketing partners to ensure that creative execution is on brief.
- Lead by example in CMA best practices.
- Be educated in all LEGO Brand Guidelines.
- Entice kids to build and play LEGO through the creation of exciting print/digital content.
What are you going to build today?
- 1-3 years experience in an agency or in-house environment.
- Bachelors degree in 3D Art and Design.
- Advertising background
- Animation background
- Expert knowledge in but not limited to: Maya 3D, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Additional Program exp: Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and people management simultaneously
- Recommendations from former employer, colleagues and reports
- Must have a positive, can do, whatever it takes attitude
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...