This position will manage all aspects of assigned audits, includes basic and large documentation and basic fund requests.
- Work on various finance/audit projects throughout the year. Ensure that the objectives of the project are met in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in Client Audit Automation project as needed
- Identify Issues and assess if there is the potential for BOB impact - perform impact analysis as needed to report to senior management
- Participate in onsite payor audits (includes travel to pharmacy and providing support as needed)
- During down time assist team with audits as appropriate
- Manage multiple audits simultaneously
- Prioritize projects to meet both internal and external deadlines
- Provide on-going updates to management regarding audit status, including escalation of issues impacting deliverables in a timely manner to avoid any issues
- Provide all necessary support to satisfy audit requests/questions in a timely manner
- Manage clients/auditors expectation to ensure success of audit
- Effectively work with the pharmacies and reimbursement as needed to compile supporting documentation or research potential issues to ensure complete and accurate responses to audits
- Ensure that any potential refunds or refund requests are managed appropriately
- Ensure that CDs are encrypted and distributed as appropriate
- Maintain appropriate audit spreadsheets, logs and electronic files.
- 0-2 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or 6-8 years of experience without
- Experience in reimbursement in home infusion pharmacy preferred
- Knowledge of payors requirements for billing - both Governmental and Commercial
- CPhT or retail pharmacy technician experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently, but interacts with supervisor as necessary
- Proven ability to manage numerous projects concurrently and prioritize tasks with limited supervision
- Strong time management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to think strategically and find creative solutions to problems/issues that arise
- Ability to recognize when something needs to be escalated to management and do so in a timely manner
- Ability to manage changes in priorities and focus of work projects, without sacrificing productivity or quality
- Willingness to travel approximately 15-20%
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 20 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.