Rich Products Corporation is known around the world as the founder of the non-dairy segment of the frozen food industry and the leading supporter and solutions provider to the Food Service, In-Store Bakery and Retail marketplaces. We are one of the world's premier family-owned food companies with more than 7,300 associates worldwide.
We currently have a great opportunity as Associate Automation Engineer - Coop student. Please visit our website at www.richs.com/careers to apply for this position or view other exciting opportunities.
The Associate Automation Engineer Co-op student would be directly supervised by Jim Hagelberger, ERP Systems Manager and work to:
Develop programs to support Energy Management, Quality, Lean Manufacturing, and SCADA systems to drive continuous improvements in our manufacturing operations:
- Develop graphical user interfaces for plant floor operators using Wonderware's suite of development tools to provide visibility to plant processes.
- Develop programs to collect, analyze, and present plant floor data using .NET technologies.
- Utilize Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Reporting services to present contextual information to management to aid business decisions.
- Develop interfaces to plant floor automation control systems (programmable logic controllers).
- Develop interfaces to ERP systems for master data and transactional reporting.
What do I need to be considered a candidate?
Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree.
Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Engineering, MIS, CS or related field.
Programming Skills: SQL, C/C++
Strong PC Skills, proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills required.
Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server and SRS reporting services
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment and hire talented and qualified associates, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.
Rich's - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard